We Offer Compassionate Tooth Extraction in Orlando
Dedicated to offering superb care, Universal Dental Spa offers a comprehensive collection of dental services. We also serve patients with general dentistry for the whole family. We want you to enjoy a relaxed and tranquil environment at our office, and we strive to take care of anxiety-ridden patients. We also understand that sometimes hard choices need to be made. When they do, we offer tooth extractions to Orlando patients suffering from any condition that requires extraction. We’re kind and gentle during this tough time.
When is Tooth Extraction Necessary?
There is no reason to be afraid of tooth extractions. Tooth extractions are always done to correct serious issues. Universal Dental Spa offers implants, bridges, and veneers to patients who wish to retain their smile after an extraction. We might perform a tooth extraction in Orlando to:
- Resolve irreparable decay: Tooth extractions become necessary when tooth decay causes an infection that could spread to other teeth. This is considered a severe infection.
- Fix periodontal disease: In the event periodontal disease causes teeth to loosen, tooth extraction becomes necessary.
- Help an impacted tooth: An impacted tooth can threaten the rest of your teeth. We use digital x-rays to get a clear picture of what needs to be done.
- Eliminate tooth overcrowding: We use digital x-rays to determine whether any teeth need to be removed to improve alignment. Overcrowded teeth negatively impact braces and Invisalign® clear aligners.
- Repair damage from an accident: Chipped, cracked, or knocked-out teeth often require an extraction. We provide implants that replicate the appearance of your natural teeth.
Don’t Skip Your Regular Checkups; Contact Us Today
Universal Dental Spa does not advise our patients to disregard regular checkups. Sometimes we can discover potential issues early enough that extraction isn’t necessary. For instance, extractions that are a result of infected teeth happen because it is too late to perform a root canal. Keeping up with your appointments can save you money, pain, and self-esteem issues. If you do require an extraction, our dental team will do so competently and kindly. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.